There are more than 600 NBDA members nationwide including both individuals and organizations. By joining NBDA, you not only support our important cause, you also become a member of the NBDA family. You will help Advocate for positive change for Black Deaf and Hard of Hearing and at-risk youth to live their dreams and experience the warmth, security, joy and love that they deserve. Our vision is to repeat this process as many times as possible. Join Us!!
Join or Renew Membership Online
We have made it convenient for you to join or renew your membership online. Click to complete your Membership Online.
Mail-in membership form is in Word doc version.
Note: Regular Membership is a dual membership of both national (NBDA) and local (Local BDA Chapter). To check if there’s an active Local BDA Chapter in your area, please visit Local Chapters. If you reside in an area where a Local BDA Chapter doesn't exist or is inactive, please use Member-At-Large Membership form. For questions about the membership, please contact NBDA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular Member or Member-at-Large Membership Benefits:
• Subscription to quarterly NBDA Connections publication
• Discounts to regional and national conferences
• Voting privileges during elections and general business meetings
• Opportunity to run and serve on Executive Board (must be a member for two consecutive years prior to election)
• Opportunity to serve on national programs and committees
• Discounts on NBDA merchandise
• And More!
Organizational membership is available to non-profit and for-profit organizations with a mission or interest in furthering the welfare of Black deaf and hard of hearing people.
For questions about the membership, please contact Secretary at email@example.com,