· Minneapolis, MN, USA
· Full Time
People Incorporated serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. In 2016, we reached 12,000 individuals through more than 60 different programs. Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That's why we start with the person first...developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible. Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!
We are searching for a Mental Health Practitioner II who will manage a caseload of assigned clients. Responsibilities may include the following:
· Write and maintain Functional Assessments, Treatment Plans, Individual Abuse Prevention Plans and Suicide Risk Assessments
· Work one on one with clients on site and in the community teaching ILS while supporting client goals
· Accompany and assist clients with medical appointments and community resources
· Medication administration
· Support evening and weekend staff through participation in an on-call rotation
Monday - Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm with a rotation of house locations in Brooklyn Park, North Minneapolis, and Richfield. This position is part of on-call rotation for consultation with staff and emergency shift coverage. Monthly staff meetings one evening per month on Wednesday - participation is required.
· ASL Fluency
· Bachelor's degree in a behavioral science
· 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to people with serious and persistent mental illness
· Master's degree in a behavioral science
· Experience working with individuals with co-occurring medical and/or chemical dependency and SPMI
· Experience providing Independent Living Skills services
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veterans or other status unrelated to job qualifications.