NBDA Senior Citizens
The Black Deaf Senior Citizen Program aims to develop and strengthen a support network for Black Deaf seniors, assist NBDA in becoming better informed about the unique needs, concerns and challenges faced by members of this particular segment of the Black Deaf community, and design and implement outreach programs and activities tailored to respond to their unique needs.
2014 Black Deaf Senior Citizens Reunon
- For Registration Form and Hotel Information, visit 2014 SC Reunion Event.
Black Deaf Senior Citizen Publications
- Black Deaf Senior Citizen Newsletter (August 2011) (PDF)
- Special Edition Black Deaf Senior Citizen Newsletter (February 2012) (PDF)
- Senior Citizen Newsletter – Spring/Summer 2013 (PDF)
- Special Edition Black Deaf Senior Citizen Newsletter (June 2014) (PDF)
- 2014 Fall Edition Senior CItizen Newsletter (November 2014) (PDF)
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.